Saturday, March 8, 2014

Refresh Market Now Open!

The former in park guest relations booth has now been transformed into Busch Gardens' newest beverage outpost, The Refresh Market!
 
Conveniently Located Next To The Stanleyville Train Station!
 
The shop offers a wide variety Minute Maid and Gold Peak beverage products. Alongside the beverages, the shop also offers various sweet & salty snacks as well as frozen treats. It's a great place to stop by before boarding the train at nearby station, and taking a scenic cruise across the Serengeti Plain!
A Peek Inside!
 
I personally have not been to the shop myself, but as an avid ice tea fan, I know I will surely drop in on my next visit! Look for my review of the Refresh Market as well as my thoughts on the shop in a blog post coming very soon.
 

 For the latest information and coverage of Busch Gardens Tampa, be sure to follow Viktor Tuparov on Twitter.
 
*Image Rights Belong To Busch Gardens Tampa Bay*

No comments:

Post a Comment